.Net or J2ME In GNIIT ?

Question:



Good Morning Sir, myself p.chetan kumar, I am doing GNIIT from Niit Bhilai,I have just completed sem-B,and in sem-c I have an option regarding two topics DotNet or J2ME. so kindly guide me,which one is best for me because I have to study in bhilai only,and in future want to do job in chattisgarh.
                    please sir suggest me with your views and experience.


By Chetan from st.thomas college risali bhilai


Answer:


Dear Chetan there is a very simple answer for your query, join .Net.Chetan If you want to work in chhattisgarh then .Net will be the best option for you because J2ME is only used with mobile base technologies, you must be knowing we are not that much grown to use J2ME technology.


.Net is simple and any person who wants to have online presence with some dynamic contents will prefer .net be it a simple shopkeeper. means you have more job options after doing .net.


rest is up to you. please ask me if you still have any doubt here => Free Help With Best Answers Only