How To Answer HR Interview Questions ?

Question:

How To Answer HR Interview Questions ?

Good morning sir, at the time of PI,  HR asked Question,  express yourself & tell about your family.so sir what is the difference & what is the sequence to tell them answer,means first my name  & then....

By Jeet From CSIT Durg.

Answer:

Dear Jeet, This is a very simple question, here you have to first tell them about yourself and then about your family:Read below for the full answer:

Sir/Ma'am  My name is Jeet, I belong to Bhilai C.G. I have done my schooling from xyz school and engineering from CSIT Durg or currently pursuing BE with branch name from CSIT Durg, My strength is My will power and My aim is to become a successful (your branch) mechanical engineer with a branded and prestigious company like yours.

Now just wait for 2-3 sec and then tell the about your family background:

About my family, there are 4 members in my family, my father Mr. X who is working as a teacher in BSP school, My mother Mrs. Y , she is a house wife, My elder brother Mr. z, who is working as a ...... and then Myself.

So Jeet this is the way you have to answer , If you are looking for more tips for HR and PI or Technical interview preparation you may join my career guidance classes in Bhilai, near Rungta College Bhilai, you can also ask about me at Rama Coaching Bhilai, I take Bank PO english classes there and very soon planning to start job oriented spoken english classes at Rama coaching Bhilai.