Best Way To Find Rented Rooms & Hostels In Pune

Hay friends I am back after a long struggle and would like to share some of my experiences regarding rented houses and hostels in Pune.

That's very simple friends all you have to do is just log on to www.justdial.com  or you can just call them on 020-6999-9999.You instantly get connected to them an d withing seconds they give you response as a free SMS on your cell number means you don't have to be ready with PEN & PAPER.I have got a cheaper hostel in wakad(3 bed sharing room 1400/- per bed, if want to stay alone then 3000/-) near my company Infosys BPO Hinjewadi Pune beacuse of them else it was very difficult for me to find this place for me in fact I was ready to invest a big amount for 1 HK room in Vishrantwadi .

They are really professional in their job and so quick that you for a moment you may think that this company can't be an Indian company.Really India needs people and companies like this. I strongly believe that all government companies should be given to well respected private firms for lease for some time so that they can learn the professional work culture and the real meaning of team work.