Arvind (google adsense) masteraffiliateshowcase , latest unstable and cheating attitude ?

Friends you must have read my previous post regarding Arvind(google adsense)[now he has changed his name as web master, his orkut id url is http://www.orkut.co.in/Main#Scrapbook?uid=16500833299062955447] , who is not at all related with google adsense but using above id on orkut to sell adsense account and one affiliate program of abid shaikh another useless online money making Guru.

Today I am going to let you know "what happened after I let other people know about arvind's scams" , I am going to show you the copied matter of emails conversation between him and me:

Due to my article on him some orkut users could save their money by not buying his system, so see how thie very very unstable and unprofessional person Arvind(google adsense) has reacted on me:

Friends I am forced by his irritating attitude to write this post about him , I never wanted to waste my time on him like this, I insisted him by saying him , still nothing happened, you can still complete your promise, I will go to each orkut user and tell the new fact about you that "Guys , Arvind has given me the web site and now I am eaerning so you can also trust him". But Arvind wants me to do this before giving me my site, friends I am worried as he had showed and broken his promises before so I really can't trust him. please read the whole chat between him and me:
 (1) I sent a mail to Arvind when I was very tense because I had wasted my hard earned money on him and asking for money from others for my mothers treatment:

On 12/17/09, rakesh yadav <earnstudy@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > i will pray to God, you face huge loss, 10 times more than me, my mother
>> is
>> > not well, then also I trusted you and sent u money what u demanded, I
>> > was
>> > not able to pay u full that is why, meri mother ko kuchh hua to bhagwan
>> > tumhe kabhi maph nahin karenge, dusre ka paisa leke tum bhi chain se
>> nahin
>> > ji paoga

(2) After reading my comments and article Arvind sent me this message  :

     Dec 18, 2009 at 1:29 AM, ADSENSE HELPER <autoledge@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> LISTEN MAN I M WORKING ON YOUR WEBSITE BUT ATLEAST GIVE ME YOUR
>> ADSENSE LOGIN DETAILS OR ELSE LOGIN INTO YOUR ADSENSE ACCOUNT AND GIVE
>> ME ONE HORIZONTAL LINK UNIT HTML ,ONE WIDE BANNER HTML ,ONE SQUARE BOX
>> HTML SO THAT I MAY  IMPLEMENT THEM ON WEBSITE CODE.
>>
>> WARM REGARDS
>> ARVIND

(3) My reply to him:

I wanted to write some good words for your this mail, but I am afraid  , and
> can't predict what you will do in next step, One assurance from my side if
> you do what u had promised , then I will do my level best to make you
> popular and change all the articles with your good works proofs, already I
> have made you known from my blog, people are asking me about you, just do
> the right work man.
>
> well as you said , i am sending you my adsense codes:but after finishing
> site work you have to tell me how can I edit my site.
> Dear Arvind , I did not want to write anything wrong abt you, but your
> unprofessional behavior forced me to do so, I am revolutionary kind of
> person, never like false promises, I AM STILL ON MY PROMISE , I.E THE DAY I
> EARN FROM THE WEB SITE U R GIVING ME, ON THE SAME DAY I WILL TRANSFER THE
> REST AMOUNT.

(4) Arvind's Reply:

but waht abt my client with whom i was going to strike a deal.


(5) My reply:


On 12/19/09, rakesh yadav <earnstudy@gmail.com> wrote:
> If you are in business then be ready to face losses, once I tell the same
> people about your good work, you will have more respect and fame.

(6) Arvind's Reply:

On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 2:36 AM, ADSENSE HELPER <autoledge@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> but what abt my lost customer


(7) My Reply:


On 12/20/09, rakesh yadav <earnstudy@gmail.com> wrote:
> You lost your customer because of your mistake, agar tumne apni promise puri
> ki hoti to mughe wo sab nahin karna hota, you wasted my time so you had to
> suffer also, I was shoked and very tense after receiving your mail for
> asking more money. I thought again some one fooled me online.
>
> Hows my site work goind on, there is no need of sending this kind of mails,
> you suffered me, so I just wanted  to save others money and time, that's
> it.I am just waiting for your positive responses, please don't send these
> kind of mails, just talk to me straight , whether you will complete your
> deal or not ? I fyou can't then its your wish, I will do what I have to do,
> and for your information I have huge time to help people online for free
>
> Arvind, I did not want to write these things , again you are forcing me, you
> are not at all in loss, I don't have any job I am just earning from tutions,
>
> In business lossing 1-2 customer is the part of business but loosing hard
> earned money is part of bad luck , and I have already lot of bad lucks, so
> please don't waste my time, if you can't do my work just tell me dear.


(8) Arvind's Reply:


>> > On Sun, Dec 20, 2009 at 10:26 PM, ADSENSE HELPER <autoledge@gmail.com
> >> >wrote:
> >> >
> >> >> but i want my lost customer

(9) My Reply:


On 12/21/09, rakesh yadav <earnstudy@gmail.com> wrote

> You fulfill your promise, show your good work, then go to that lost
> customer, and prove yourself that you don't cheat and tell them that see ,
> "rakesh is happy and earning money with my system", I will also support you
> if you really complete your promise.
>
> *If you can give me my  time back  which I lost and lived very stressful
> life because of you then I  can also return you your lost customer.



(10) Arvind's Reply:



> > On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 12:35 PM, ADSENSE HELPER <autoledge@gmail.com>wrote:
> >
> >> no i want my lst custmer back 


(11) My Reply:

> On 12/21/09, rakesh yadav <earnstudy@gmail.com> wrote:
> > If you can give me my  time back  which I lost and lived very stressful
> > life because of you then I  can also return you your lost customer.
> >
> > Tell me how is my web site work going on ?
> >
> > Don't expect anything from me until you complete your promise.

(12) Arvind's Reply:

On Tue, Dec 22, 2009 at 1:21 AM, ADSENSE HELPER <autoledge@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> i will not give u website unless u bring back my lost customer

(13) My Reply:

this is my latest reply to him and I am attaching it as an image to give you proof:




Guys now I have lost all my hope for getting my web site from Arvind(Google Adsense)/masteraffiliateshowcase.com