Want To Become Faculty at SSCET Bhilai?

Question:

SIR MERA DREAM HAI KI MAIN SSCET ME AS A FACULTY JOIN HO JAU........
PER MIAN NAHI JAANTA KI ISKE LIYE MUJHE KYA KRANA HOGA
WHT SHOULD I DO PLZ TELL ME I M DONG MY B.E FROM M.P.C.C.E.T 6TH SEM I.T BRANCH
By V Vijay Kumar M.P.C.C.E.T Bhilai

Answer:

Whatever u want to become faculty then, just make up your mind first, meet people who are working as a faculty just after clearing their BE , and also who have got some industry experience & then started their career as a faculty. Try to find which way is good, according to me second way is good.

Try to get some certification related to ur branch, I mean try to get expertise on on subject.If possible get M. Tech.

Before thinking for above things,  clearing ur BE with minimum 65 % must be your first priority.