Job In United Bank of India

Dear worriers  from today I am starting a new series of posts for latest freshers jobs (both in IT & Core Sectors) with my exclusive How To Prepare Tips for cracking these companies interviews.

So Lets Start.


United Bank of India:

Qualification: B.Tech/B.E (Computer Science / E l e c t r o n i c s &
Te l e c o m m u n i c a t i o n  / Information Technology or or Post Graduate in Computer S c i e n c e / I n f o r m a t i o n Technology / Electronics & C o m m u n i c a t i o n s  / Mathematics / Statistics / Operational Research as full time regular student / MCA) graduates.

Experience: Freshers / Experienced  Both.

Age Limit:  30-35 years.

Last Date To Apply: 06-10-09

More Info For This Job: Click Here:

How To Prepare: Please let me know your email id by clicking Here: so that I can mail you all my best tips to prepare for  United Bank of India.