Final Year Project In Core Java Or Advance Java ?

Question:


sir I want to do my final year project in java ...I am confused which one i prefer core java or Advanced java? 


By Dipti From SSCET Bhilai.


Answer:


Dipti, see Core java is just to clear your concept about java, Using Swing some desktop level  applications can be made, but now in the industry most of the people they prefer VB.Net for any desktop level application they rarely go for Core Java(Swing etc..).


So if you have interest in Java then do a web site development project using JSP, JDBC thats it no EJB...


In this project you will be using concepts from core java and codes from advance java so it will be more better for you as far job point of view is concerned.


Try vising  www.java2s.com for java related source codes and nice programmes.


I hope this much is enough, if still have doubt in the same question then do let me know.