Best Books For CDS Exam ?

Question:

Sir, i need information about the relevant books for CDS exam preperation for the subjects maths english and GK.Please reply at the earliest

By Vivian Ajay Monis From SJBIT.

Answer:

 Dear Vivian Ajay I can certainly tell you the best books for CDS exam but provided you promise me that you will follow what I suggest you, please don't waste your time for searching books my dear, just give your best shot , even I am ready to give you guarantee that the books I am going to suggest you will surly help you , only needed thing from your side is your confidence and faith in these books, I am telling all these because I have come across many hard working students who just waste their time in searching for the books and finally they end up with their own coaching institute, I don't want you to do it, just follow the books I am suggesting you below in the sequence I tell you and after reading this answer you promise that you won't go to search engines for the same question again:


So the books are:


(1) General Knowledge :


Unique - UPSC Civil Services:General Studies Guide. 

 This book is one man army for CDS GK exam.You don't need to look for any other book except latest CSR current GK booklet for latest GK.

(2) Maths:

R. S Agarwal Quantitative Aptitude & verbal & non verbal reasoning books.

(3) English:

(a) If you are from hindi medium and looking for a nice book which explains you english grammar without any error in hindi then you buy:(I suggest these books for english medium students also.)

Tulsi Sahitya Publication's: "Hindi-English Master", "Art Of English Translation" & "Improve Your English".

(b) R S Agarwal's Objective English, Tata McGRAW Hill's Objective english for competitive Exams, Arihant English Grammar, English Improvement Course By Dhillan Group Of Publications.

Wren N Martin English grammar is a complete time waste, all the books who are written by foreign writer and come with "Indian edition" means you just think like they are cheating you.

I know I have suggested you many books for English but what I really can't tell you one best book for english, no one has written a perfect book ,and believe me these books won't cost you much money, what you do is  just decide a chapter and study for it from all these books and make notes, trust me you will have a perfect note which you can use for critical conditions for your life by teaching students or having your own book with a well known book publisher, and extra source of income.

These books will improve not only your grammar but your spoken english also.

So this is it from my side please comment if you have any more doubts or suggestions.