Paul Sir's Rama Coaching Bhilai

In Bhilai,

Paul Sir's Rama Coaching

is very famous because of Paul Sir.Bhilai is CG's education hub.Paul Sir is Bhilai's popular name for coaching students for Bank PO & other public sector exams.I am sure If  you are from Bhilai then you must be knowing Paul Sir Rama Coaching Bhilai,Here I would like to share my experiences with you regarding Rama coaching.When I was doing my BE from Rungta college Bhilai I used to go to civic center  for various courses and that time paul sir had newly  started his institute for bank probationary officers, income tax offices, railway bharti board exams for ticket collector and so many courses at his institute, at that time in Bhilai only craze was for engineering and medical exams but suddenly paul sir cam up with his mission to help students to get job in public sector companies, which no one use to think at that time means very low interest for government exams.

And to my surprise I came to know that Paul sir left his excellent bank officer job for starting his classes, really its appreciable, I can say he is pioneer in Bhilai for government jobs.

After getting good experience from multinational companies like Wipro, Infosys recently I had to come back to my home town for some family reasons so I decided to join paul sir as I respect him for his dedication towards doing something for lower financial standards people, I can say you would love to attend paul sir rama coaching in bhilai.He has got better reasoning and maths tips than shakuntala devi and other famous writers in this categories.