BSNL EVDO Broadband Connection Reviews

I would like to say something about bsnl(bharat sanchar nigam limited) ev-do broadband connection. Before buying it I asked so many people regarding its price, speed comparison with other similar broadband connections, everyone said that don't go for buying bsnl ev-do because their customer support is very poor and they are only available to certain cities in India not every where,rather other broadband data cards like Tata-Indicom and reliance net connect are providing no roaming fee and complete net access to all cities in India.But I did not follow my friends suggestion and bought bsnl ev-do because of its one good quality i.e it provides 2 Mbps speed with less monthly rental but now I am not happy and satisfied with it because it gives me very less connectivity in my area, when I contacted bsnl office then they said "In your area you won't get good net access" I said "why didn't you tell me this thing while buying this" then they just ignored my problem, now I am totally fed up and saving money to buy another broadband data card like tata-indicom photon.